Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

stress relief piano music

It's 7 days before my exams start so I've been trying to study intensively. Still got loads of work to do, mostly practice, and everytime I look at my practise papers just reminds me of the stress times I had during my A Levels. I did further maths, so that means literally hundreds of practise papers to be done. I was completely dying and not coping at that point, but now in uni I don't want to repeat that sort of hopeless feeling, so I made a piano playlist on my ipad and listen to whenever I feel like crying lol.
There are two songs that I particularly like, both new age, I thought I'd share it here:

Reflection I - Song Kwang Sik


Eversince - Yiruma

Good luck revising everyone, it's not too close until the end! I've already planned what I'm gonna do everyday for 2 weeks after the exams lol Orion string quartet is coming to London adfsasdfdsjhfsdhf;ashdfashdfahdfasdf;akshfksadhf

No comments:

Post a Comment