Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Banana appreciation post!

Today's post is dedicated to bananas, my new favourite food <3

Bananas are healthy and high in vitamins B6 and B12, and very low in sodium so they are basically a perfect dietary food. I live in dorms and sometimes when I'm too lazy to prepare food, I just eat 2 bananas, which are 100 calories each, and it'll fill me up like a good light dinner. You can replace your sugary snacks with bananas, and end up eating very few calories, but still feel full at the same time. I hate the idea of starving myself, I can never diet like that, so eating bananas I find is a very good way to satisfy my hunger. When I eat bananas during the day I can keep my calorie intake to around 1000-1200 a day, which is a good amount for an average day.

So yeah, eat bananas!

My fairtrade bananas: £1.40 for 2 batches, bargain!!

 

yeah.

and I have 2 banana related songs for you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment