Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Current favourite Youtuber: 1anda2eanda

This person is currently on my list of favourite people on Youtube. click link below to view and subscribe!

1anda2eanda

From what I know, he is extremely knowledgeable in the History of Art, Chemistry and Latin. He does a regular program on Youtube called 'Painting of the Week' where he talks about paintings in depth and their historical backgrounds. This guy also has an extraordinary verbal talent when improvising his explanations and delivers them flawlessly. From what I can see, the channel is virtually unknown, and it depresses me to see that even a regular Youtuber like me has more subscribers than he does.

But if you have time, please check out his videos, they are really very insightful. Here are 3 of my favourites:

Death of the Socrates:


The Last Supper


Bar at the Folies-Bergère

No comments:

Post a Comment