Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

11 Questions Tag


I was going to do this on Tuesday but it was late so I slept and I had so much revision to do on Wednesday BUT

Here I am with the 11 Questions Tag! 
Rules: 
1) Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3) Chose eleven people and link them in your tag
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) No tag backs
6) You legitimately have to tag
Okay so 11 things about myself :)

1)  I love maths. It makes me really happy inside when I do it or think about it. I get excited when I talk about maths and forget that others are probably not listening/falling asleep. My favourite fields are analysis and number theory. I always dream of being able to prove the Riemann Hypothesis but I don't think I'll ever be smart enough/have the perseverance to do that. I really hope the thing gets proven when I'm still alive.

2) I love classical music. It's been the only genre that has legitly made me cry. Everything in composition nowadays is based on what people discovered the practised back then. So everyone should appreciate classical music a bit more.

3) I love talking and listening to intellectual people/ people with their own ways of thinking. It's an easy way to gain more knowledge on things I've never even heard about before. I'm lazy and don't often read news articles because most of the time it's about the economy and I study economics so I think there's enough articles I have to read already lol so I really like it when people find me a suitable audience to hold an intellectual conversation with.

4) I dislike being around people who are paranoid about every little problem, has to make judgments about EVERYTHING. Life has its good and bad, learn to live with it.

5) I dislike the idea of pride. Pride in your work, pride in your looks, pride in your country, pride in your race, pride in your status, self pride. I really dislike all of these. People with pride can never reach their maximum potential. I think it's probably the only thing that leads to failure. I believe in equality, not just conventionally, but the belief that even though we may do thing our own ways, ultimately we all have the same dreams, same hopes, and same dimensions of life.

6) I like wearing baggy clothes. I don't own one piece of clothing in my life that's my actual size. Except for my leggings and tights, which are probably the only tight things I ever wear.

7) The main bad trait I have is lateness. I only turn up on time to lessons because I know I'll get punished if I don't. But I'm always late to everything and it has caused some bad impressions *oops*.

8) I can normally handle anything other people say to me, but the only thing that gets to me when people say that I'm not trying hard enough. Most of the time it's because it's true D:

9) I'm an atheist, because what humans can see and feel is not God, but the tragedy in the form of wars, suicide, prejudice, violence and abuse that 'God' has created.

10) I love discovering new music. I love the feeling of knowing that there are new songs on my ipod that I can take with me anywhere.

11) In my lifetime, I want to compose a violin sonata with piano and watch someone else play it at a recital/concert somewhere.

Okay time for Georgia's questions!

1: Of any languages you know, which word do you like the sound of the most?
Omg so many! Right now I like the Korean word 'Beolpan' 벌판 which means 'field/meadow' lol

2: If you could have just one non-electronic possession for entertainment for the rest of your life what would it be?
A violin or piano.

3: Are you ticklish? If so where and how do you react to tickling?
YES. Armpits, knees, neck, back. I spazz out and knock into things/hit the person tickling me.

4: Which website do you frequent the most?
Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube, my favourite blogs.

5: Define happiness in 3 words.
Love, knowledge, hope.

6: Have you been in love?
No.

7: Is there a time of day you most like to wake up at? If so when?
I would WANT to wake up at 8am everyday, but never can.

8: List 4 traits you find very attractive in people.
Confident but respectful
Caring and friendly
Is knowledgeable/intelligent but humble
Has their own taste in fashion
I also have a thing for people who can play instruments BD

9: Do you like fizzy/sour things?
No, except sherbet.

10: Do you want to be a parent someday?
Don't know. But if I'm going to be one I'll make sure that my career path has time for my children, I can financially fund my children to a good education/living facilities, and they they live in a loving environment with a loving father. Right now I feel like I'm probably never going to have my own children. I even thought about adoption.

11: Name a food or drink you really dislike.
Pizza. Aubergines. Tomato soup. Aniseed. Fizzy water. Animal heads. Animal feet.
GROSS.

Okay I spent WAY too much time on that. Need to go work.

No comments:

Post a Comment