Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

friendship

After listening to hours of dramatic, soul lifting music, I figured I need to speak to my favourite people in order to just move on with life. I've figured that there are somethings that I can't and shouldn't try to relate to, and there are things that I will never have. I want to make myself understand that.

Anyways my besties came over to visit me today, and we poured our hearts out on absolutely everything. It made me realise how much I treasure and how inadequate a person I would be without them. I feel that when we're together, we talk about life problems rather than fuss over short term girl problems in general. Even though at the moment all off us are in pretty gloomy situations, it makes me look down my life path and think that actually, it might be hard but it will definitely not be lonely. 'Life is hard だけど happy' is the most relevant quote to anyone's life.

They gave me this amazing feel-good goodies basket filled with happy things, made me instantly feel better. I'm not a materialistic person, but sometimes very simple things in life are what it take to turn that rusty cog.

Georgia & Rachel, I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you blogged about this! So sweet~!
    Oui oui~ we shall always have eachother!

    ,♥88♥.♥88♥,
    ♥8888♥8888♥
    `♥8888888♥'
    -`♥888♥'
    ----`♥'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Failed ASCII hearts aside, I mean every word I say <3

    ReplyDelete