Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

welcome to my story.

after a long hiatus from any form of personal blogging, i've decided to come back ^^

i actually have another blog, back in the days, but i wanted to turn to a new page in life and leave that blog to be an exciting chapter.

nowadays, the people around me who have crazed and lived it all with me over the past couple of years are gradually changing~ i'm changing, day by day~ it's a like a sudden revolution that happened naturally of all of us becoming more active in actually achieving the goals we have set ourselves a long time ago. be it work, experience, education or life in general, we are now searching for our most wanted things. it's like a little explosion~ us who were bundled so firmly together have exploded in all different directions, that are currently bound by the walls of London and the UK, but certainly all over the world in years to come.

of course i have my own plans in life, which i think is too premature now to grasp and picture fully. university life is about to start, and i will treat it as a step to achieving my ultimate goal in life.

i want this blog to be, almost diary like, but not too what-i-did-today based. i want this blog to follow what I feel, what I do, what I randomly think of and experiment.

of course, it will include a lot of honesty; highlights of the bad and good, quite differently from how I do it in the past.

so, here's my story, chapter 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment