Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

university attire

In the library, should be drowning my soul in work, but I'm blogging instead (sad and happy face)

Here's my outfit today! (I love my uni jumper :D)


Jumper from uni
Shorts from SuperDry
Shoes from The Rag Factory vintage sale
Shirt from Beyond Retro

Regarding my weight gain post, I think I've still got what is known to girls as a 'thigh gap', but trust me it's diminishing very quickly.. there's an annoying bit of extra fat on my lower inner thighs and calves, which I want to get rid of ASAP. I always take care to make sure my legs don't get thicker because I'm quite short and fat legs will create the illusion of being even shorter... Plus, I'm tired of always having to wear baggy clothes to hide my belly+arm fat :(

Definitely going to the gym after library session! I don't want to become thinner I just want to lose that stone I've gained :)

Ciao! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment